Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Monsoon Evening....

sitting in the verandah
at the window,
a whole new world is what I discover !

its pouring heavily outside,
trees sway and dance as if to hug each other.
as the drops pitter patter on the puddles,
i perceive a picture perfect .

the coolness of the wind right on my face
certainly feels like heaven .

the flowers dance to the tunes of the drops!
the birds look so funnily confused and drenched!

a sudden lightning , thunder rolls !
I'm taken by awe.

slowly as the rains slow down
the mild sunlight pierces through the dark clouds,
gives a spectacle so superb .

the wet squirrels scamper out to dry themselves
the flowers glisten as gold in sun !

what happens now is something magical!
something out of this world!
the seven hues have come together under the sun
and left me awestruck !

I'm still amazed,bewildered,confused and "dwarfed"
for such a beauty is nature
and so great must be the Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment